- Fluent in speaking and writing English
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Computer literate, with proficiency in MS Office and Windows
- Healthy, able to perform the essential functions of the job
- One or more years of related experience working outside your home country and bordering countries
We give preference to experienced applicants but encourage applicants who meet the minimum requirements to apply. We offer a series of training seminars for qualified applicants who meet the minimal requirements. We are also looking for experienced professionals with skills in the following areas:
- Program Management
- Commodities Management
- Transportation management
- Food Security
- Water and Sanitation
- Civil Engineering
- Security/Risk Management
- Office and contract management in developing countries
- Human resources
- Document systems
- Facilities management
Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ?
World Concern is an interdenominational Christian organization. In all that we do, we seek to share the love of Christ through our actions, our words and our lives. It is important to us that all World Concern staff working in North America or serving overseas have a strong commitment to Christ.
If interested, read the US Title VII Code regulating the use of faith as a factor in employment.
Questions about the application process?
Check out our frequently asked questions page. If you still have questions or concerns, e-mail us! We want to hear from you.
See what's open right now