Here's the gist of the challenge: World Concern supporters who raise or donate $12,000 by May 12, 2012 have the option to travel with our staff to see our work protecting children in Asia. As you have shown commitment to the work, we invite you to be our advocate.
All that being said, here's the fine print:
- Participation on the trip is contingent on a pre-trip interview with World Concern to ensure a good fit on the travel team and the ability to meet the physical and mental demands of travel.
- The logistics of the trip are at the discretion of World Concern. The trip will be planned to take place within the next 12 months, however, timing may vary because of acts of war or other conditions.
- In order for donations to be credited to an individual, they must be clearly attributed with that individual's name. This can be done through the online fundraising tool (FirstGiving) or by clearly marked off-line donations.
- Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes and fees if applicable. Check with your tax advisor.
- Participants must be over 18 at the time of travel.
- Winners can refuse the trip.
- Winners can give the option to travel to someone else, but participation of any traveler is up to the discretion of World Concern.
- Participants agree that World Concern and CRISTA have the right to use the name, voice or likeness of participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation.
- WORLD CONCERN reserves the right to require winners to sign a liability release prior to receiving of any prize awarded.
- By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against WORLD CONCERN, CRISTA Ministries, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by WORLD CONCERN.
- Participants are required to provide truthful information, and WORLD CONCERN reserves the right to disqualify a participant found to not be acting in good faith.
- WORLD CONCERN reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with the process.
- WORLD CONCERN reserves the right to substitute prize with other prize of approximately equivalent value.
- WORLD CONCERN reserves the right to cancel or modify contest and contest rules at any time.
- Questions? Call us at (800) 755-5022.